To register with Samford Rangers FC for the season, all players will need to follow the following process:
Step 1 – Register and Pay Online via the Samford Rangers Majestri System
Members from last season can use the link in the email we sent you to sign on. Otherwise, click the link below.
Registration is open from 3rd January
- Payments can be made during registration or later by BPAY or EFT or cash or EFTPOS at the club on sign on day.
- If you want to set up a direct debit payment plan, 40% must be paid up front with the balance paid off in regular instalments by May 31, 2019
- If you would like club email to go to other email addresses than the primary contact, e.g. the second parent, add them to the Communication Options
Register on the Samford Rangers Majestri System: CLICK HERE
Step 2 – Register with Football Australia via the PlayFootball Web Site
All players (returning and new) need to register via the online “Play Football” registration website. Registration will be open from 3rd JANUARY.
NOTE: You can now do family registrations on via the PlayFootball Site
- To access the website please visit click on the link below and then follow the instructions.
(For support using the website, please contact (02) 880 7983 or on the web site PlayFootball Support)
- On the Contact Details page, please add or update relevant details as required. It has been mandated by Football Brisbane that all players from U12 onwards must upload a photo.
- Make sure you select “Samford Sporting Association” on the registration page, then select the relevant package (eg: ‘Miniroos Club Football’).
Miniroos Kick-Off and Masters players do not need to register with PlayFootball
Masters players will need to register with SportsTG but registrations are not open there yet.
Register with PlayFootball: CLICK HERE
Step 3 – Come to the club on Sign On Day if you need to
- New players need to bring their birth certificate down to the club
- If you did not pay your registration online, you can pay for your registration by EFTPOS or cash on sign on day
- If you have any questions or don’t have access to the online sign on
- If you need to buy some shorts, socks, shin pads, etc. from the sports store and didn’t order them online.
You must have paid or have an approved payment plan in place to be fully registered and eligible to pay with Samford Rangers FC.
Step 4 – Apply for a Volunteer Role
To apply for a Volunteer Reward Program: CLICK HERE
‘No Pay – No Play’ Policy
All Registration Fees are due at Sign-On. The Club has a policy of “no pay – no play” in fairness to the overwhelming majority who pay on time. Please note that a player’s Registration papers will not be forwarded to Football Brisbane until his/her fees are fully paid (meaning the player cannot legally participate in any fixtures).
Should it prove difficult for a player or parent/guardian to pay the total fee amount at the sign-on time, then please speak to the registrar for possible alternative payment arrangements.