To register with Samford Rangers FC for the season, all players will need to follow the following process:
Step 1 – Register and Pay Online via the Samford Rangers Majestri System
Members from last season can use the link in the email we sent you to sign on. Otherwise, click the link below.
Registration is open from 3rd January
- If you want to set up a direct debit payment plan, please enter the number of months you would like to spread it over (up to a max of 5) in the Primary Contact Payment Months Field
- If you would like club email to go to other email addresses than the primary contact, e.g. the second parent, add them to the Communication Options
Register on the Samford Rangers Majestri System: CLICK HERE
Step 2 – Register Each Player Individually with Football Australia via the MyFootballClub Site
All players (returning and new) need to register individually via the online “MyFootball Club” registration website. Registration will be open from 3rd JANUARY.
- To access the website please visit click on the link below and then follow the instructions.
(For support using the website, please contact (02) 8020 4199 or email email@example.com)
- On the Contact Details page, please add or update relevant details as required. It has been mandated by Football Brisbane that all players from U12 onwards must upload a photo.
- Make sure you select “Samford Sporting Association” on the registration page, then select the relevant package (eg: ‘Miniroos Club Football’).
Register with MyFootballClub: CLICK HERE
Step 3 – Come to the club on Sign On Day
- New players need to bring their birth certificate down to the club
- If you did not pay your registration online, you can pay for your registration by EFTPOS or cash on sign on day
- If you have any questions or don’t have access to the online sign on
- If you need to buy some shorts, socks, shin pads, etc. from the sports store and didn’t order them online.
You must have paid or have an approved payment plan in place to be fully registered and eligible to pay with Samford Rangers FC.
Step 4 – Apply for a Volunteer Role
To apply for a Volunteer Reward Program: CLICK HERE
‘No Pay – No Play’ Policy
All Registration Fees are due at Sign-On. The Club has a policy of “no pay – no play” in fairness to the overwhelming majority who pay on time. Please note that a player’s Registration papers will not be forwarded to Football Brisbane until his/her fees are fully paid (meaning the player cannot legally participate in any fixtures).
Should it prove difficult for a player or parent/guardian to pay the total fee amount at the sign-on time, then please speak to the registrar for possible alternative payment arrangements.