Come on down to Harold Brown park tonight - Friday 7th December.
Reminisce whilst watching our promoted Capital 1 and Capital 1 Reserves play local rivals, BPL team The Gap, in a trial game.
Game times 6.30pm and 8.30pm.
Bring your loose change as we will have a couple of raffles to win also!
See you there!
As previously advertised the club has embarked on a new coaching structure.
The Samford Rangers Committee is pleased to announce our new Coaching Coordinators.
Head of Player and Coaching Development
Assistant Coach Coordinators
This new coaching team comes with a lot of coaching experience and are now preparing to provide all the clubs coaches and players with a high level of assistance and programs for the coming season. The plans in place should enable all players, coaches and parents to enjoy the game and achieve the players full potential.
The objectives for the team include
– Development of the coaching plan for SRFC
– Coaching and development of junior teams / players
– Development of coaches and team managers as directed
– Developing fundamental game skills
– Holiday Clinics
– Development of a Samford Rangers Academy – available to internal and external players
– Summer Development Programs
– Junior Tournament Organisation
– Team Grading
– Attend Monthly Operational Meetings and provide feedback
– Support the Committee in the selection, appointment of club coaches
– Assist the club in the development of a club handbook for coaches and players
Member should start seeing the Coaching Coordinators staff at grading and then training sessions throughout the year
Read more news on our news page.