7.00am till 10.00am at Parklands
We are looking to move equipment into the new clubhouse. There are a number of jobs that are planned for this working bee:
- Move Drink Fridges from Cash House to New Building
- Move Freezer and Fridge from Cash House to New Building
- Move Football Equipment from Cash House shed into New Clubhouse Storage
- Clean out Cash House Shed
- Move Paint and other materials into Cash House Shed
- Move boxes, tables and other items from Cash House into New Clubhouse
- Minor Repairs to Miniroos Goals
Please ensure you bring your own hat, appropriate shoes, water bottles and sunscreen
Please note that children are welcome but will need to be supervised by parents
Muster Point: Front of Cash House
The hours volunteered will count towards reducing the $125 Volunteer Reward Payment.
There will be a free sausage sizzle for all volunteers from 10:00am.
Please RSVP with the number of people coming to allow us to better schedule the work to be done and also to allow for the catering of the sausage sizzle. As a bonus you will get to see inside the clubhouse before anyone else.
Replies to: Stu Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 718 875